How much is the membership?
- The Early-Bird introductory price is $65 per month through September 30, 2019
- Starting on October 1, 2019 the price will increase to $70 per month
12 Month Prepaid Membership
- The Early-Bird introductory price is $780 + one time $35 initiation fee through September 30, 2019
- Starting on October 1, 2019 the price will increase to $840 + one time $35 initiation fee
6 Month Prepaid Membership
- The Early-Bird introductory price is $390 + one time $35 initiation fee through September 30, 2019
- Starting on October 1, 2019 the price will increase to $420 + one time $35 initiation fee
What are the member benefits?
Our membership benefits are listed on the membership page under Membership Terms and Benefits.
What if I want a Therapeutic Massage, Prenatal Massage, a 2 hour or 90 minute Combo (massage/facial) or a 90 minute massage, etc.?
You can do that one of two ways:
1- In the case of a combo: use the monthly credit as the 1 hour massage and use the 20% discount on the facial
2 - In the case of wanting a longer service or an upgraded service in most cases, you can use your credit to cover the 1st 60 minutes of the massage and combine it with the appropriate Add-On to make the service you like (such as prenatal, raindrop, hot stone, deep tissue, aromatherapy, etc.)
- If you’re booking on the phone, just tell the receptionist what you’d like to do and we can schedule it whichever way works best for you
- If you’re booking online-book for the full version of the treatment you want (so the system blocks out the correct amount of time), and we can change it for you when you get here, if you let us know you want to use your monthly credit
Can I share the membership benefits?
Yes, you can. You will need to let the front desk know and we can add any other person in our system to your membership, up to 2 others. You retain all responsibility for the billing, and you both get the discount benefits. However, only one of you will get the massage or facial included for the monthly price. If you both want to come in at the same time and you have accrued services, they can be used together.
Can the membership be frozen? Or should I just cancel and restart at a later date?
For the month-to-month membership we do have a freeze option for $20.00 per month which will retain your pricing. You won’t accrue new credits, but you won’t automatically lose your existing credits.
Only you can decide the cost/benefit of freezing vs canceling/restarting, but please note that any unused credits expire in 30 days.
The 12 month and 6 month prepaid memberships cannot be frozen.
Can I pay for my membership with a gift card/certificate or cash?
For the month-to-month membership the system only allows payments via credit or debit card. You are more than welcome to use a gift card/certificate or cash to pay for any additional services or products.
For the 12 and 6 month prepaid memberships you can pay with credit or debit without needing your card on file or with cash. We do not accept SpaFinder, SpaWeek or gift certificates/cards for payment.
What if I have additional questions?
Please contact the spa at 480-SPA-DAYS/480-772-3297 and our front desk staff will be happy to answer any other questions.