- The standard appointment cancellation policy applies to all member appointments.
- Appointments may be canceled without penalty up to 12 hours before the scheduled appointment time.
- After 12 hours and before 2 hours of the scheduled appointment time client will be assessed a late cancel fee of 50% of the full price of the treatment or service.
- If an appointment is canceled within 2 hours of the appointment time or the client no-shows the appointment a late cancel/no-show fee of 100% off the full price of the treatment or service will be assessed.
- Monthly benefits or accrued benefits may not be used as form of payment in the case of a late cancel or no-show.